In this page, we have organised all the material you require to kick start installation using Enphase Micro-inverters.
IQ 7+ vs IQ 7A
Enphase microinverters have two models available in Indian market. Based on the Wp rating of the Solar Modules which you are planning to use, you can choose IQ7+ or IQ7A. We have both models in stock as per your requirement.
In Indian conditions, we would recommend using IQ7+ for panel rating up to 400 Wp and IQ 7A for panel rating up to 500 Wp.
You may use Enphase module compatibility calculator to confirm which inverter suits your solar module.
Enphase Datasheets, Installation Manual, and Test Certificates
In this section, we have organized all the Enphase collateral you require in a single page:
Enphase Data Sheets
Click on the inverter model to download its data sheet:
The Envoy as well as accessories required are same for IQ7+ and IQ7A Inverter.
Enphase Test Certificates
Click on the Inverter model to download BIS and other test certificates as a zipped file.
Enphase Installation Manual & Supporting Videos
Enphase has three general installation guides and 1 for CT Installation
1. Enphase Quick Installation Guide with Wiring Diagram (Customized for India)
2. Enphase Quick Installation Guide (Global Version)
3. Enphase Commercial PV Design Guide - specially for large commercial projects
4. Enphase Envoy Installation Guide
5. Enphase CT Installation Guide
If you are installing Enphase micro-inverters for the first time, please sign-up as an Installer in Enphase Enlighten Manager.
Please download the Enphase Enlighten Manager APP and Enphase Installer Tool Kit App before you proceed to site for Installation.
Enphase Installation Videos
1. This video details installation of Enphase Microinverters, Q Cable and End connector on the roof
2. After you make all connections including Envoy (as per the Envoy Installation guide), you may turn on the system for commissioning. You may create a site in Enphase Installer Kit in advance before commissioning to save time.
Please go to the Installer Tool Kit support videos to understand how you can use the tool kit for commissioning of the site.
Please follow screen shots attached after you sign-in to the Enphase Installer Tool-kit using your Enlighten ID to reach the support videos section. The support videos will guide in the commissioning process of the site:
Toolkit Home page after login
Toolkit Support Page
Toolkit Video Library
Toolkit Home page after login
If you require service support for your Enphase Installation you may use the below link to go to Enphase service landing page.
If you are facing a specific issue and wants to raise a ticket, you may go to Enphase Service Manager and raise a ticket.
You may download Enphase India warranty document here. Enphase provides warranty extension to installers in India, and the cost of warranty extension is as follows:
For 5 years it's 390/inverter
For 10 years it's 910/inverter
For 15 years its 1644/inverter
The warranty extension can be complited online from encare.enphase.com and the warranty extension should be done within six months from the date of commissioning of the system.
The Enphase Advantage
If you require some ideas around how to position Enphase to your customers, we have some content for you.
1. In this video, we summarise the advantages of Enphase in less than 5 minutes:
2. You may read our comprehensive blog on advantages of Enphase here
3. You may download the Enphase Homeowner Brochure and share with your customers
Cares Renewables is an authorized Distributor of Enphase Microinverters. You may contact us for any queries related to Enphase.
Write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 7760033396 | +91 9003877641